Samaritan Health Services is recruiting a full-time Neurosurgeon to join our integrated health care system in Oregon’s beautiful mid-Willamette Valley!
- Case mix is 70% spine/ 30% cranial
- High volume of elective neurosurgery cases
- Call is 1:4
- Based at Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, one of three level II trauma centers in the state
- Work in a comprehensive Neuroscience Institute with two Orthopedic Spine surgeons, four Neurosurgeons and two Physician Assistants
- Medical malpractice paid
- Continuing medical education
- Relocation allowance
- Starting bonus
Interested and qualified candidates should be board certified or board eligible in neurosurgery.
Life in Oregon:
Nestled in the heart of Oregon, the Mid-Willamette Valley is an ideal location to work, live and raise a family. The proximity to Portland, the Oregon Coast and breathtaking mountains - coupled with our friendly, unique and adventurous residents - make our communities unmatched places to call home. For the outdoor enthusiasts, abundant recreation activities are available, including camping, hiking and fishing, with a short drive to snow in the Cascade Mountains. Corvallis is home to Oregon State University, where PAC-12 sports bring entertainment year-round. With affordable housing, infinite entertainment opportunities, good schools, thriving art communities, numerous wineries and microbreweries and great food, the advantages of living here are endless. Come see what it’s all about in Oregon’s Willamette Valley!
For more information, please visit www.samhealth.org/docjobs or contact Annette Clovis at 541-768-4419 or firstname.lastname@example.org