Houston Area Pulmonary Critical Care Position
Do you like time off? How about autonomy and good income in a great place? Want to join a collegial private group at a top hospital?
Please consider this outstanding opportunity and call today to learn more.
* This city, east of Houston is rated Top 10 for “The Best Places in the U.S. for Physicians and Surgeons.”
* Metro area of 120,000 population adjacent to Houston with every amenity you and your family need.
* Gulf Coast location with ports, shipping, boating, beaches, watersports, and amazing warm climate.
* Low cost of living, high quality of life, great school choices and outstanding real estate values!
* Established and esteemed private practice group of 6 providers (4 MD and 2 NP).
* Base salary and profit allocation based on each physician’s percentage of group wRVU productivity.
* Expansive hospital campus with excellent technology, Medical ICU, CVICU and Neuro ICU.
* Innovative schedule allows you to only work 28 days every 63 day cycle.
* Pulmonary and Critical Care physicians as well as Internist/Intensivists with Critical Care Fellowship or Certification are encouraged to inquire.
Please call me, Peter Cebulka, today directly at 866.465.9777 regarding inquiries into the position, or respond with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org expeditiously for consideration. I look forward to speaking with you.